The do's and don'ts of false eyelash care
Wearing false eyelashes is a great way to enhance your look, but it's important to take care of them properly. Here are some tips on how to do that.
1. Do clean your false eyelashes regularly. Gently remove any dirt or makeup with a cotton swab soaked in cleanser.
2. Do store your false eyelashes in a clean, dry place. This will help them last longer.
3. Do trim your false eyelashes if they start to look tattered.
4. Do use a lash adhesive that is safe for your eyes.
5. Do practice applying your false eyelashes before you actually need to wear them. This will help you avoid any last-minute mishaps.
6. Do be gentle when removing your false eyelashes. Gently peel them off, starting at the outer corner of your eye. Avoid pulling or tugging, which could damage your natural lashes.
7. Do use a mild oil-free makeup remover to remove any residual adhesive from your lashes.
-Don't use regular glue, use lash adhesive
-Don't put them on while your eyes are wet or oily
-Don't tug or pull at them
-Don't sleep in them
-Don't wear them for more than a few days in a row
-Don't forget to take them off before you go to bed!