False eyelashes are a great way to add some extra flair to your look. But with so many different styles and options available, it can be tough to know how to choose the right ones for you. Here are ten tips for choosing and wearing false eyelashes that will help you find the perfect style for any occasion.
1. Consider the shape of your eyes.
If you have round eyes, you'll want to choose false lashes that are longer in the outer corners to help give the illusion of a more almond-shaped eye. For hooded eyes, look for lashes that are shorter in the center and longer on the outer edges. And if you have close-set eyes, choose lashes that are longer in the inner corners to help create the illusion of more space between your eyes.
2. Think about the occasion.
Are you looking for something natural for everyday wear? Or do you want something more dramatic for a night out? Consider what kind of look you're going for before you choose your false lashes.
3. Pick the right material.
False eyelashes are typically made from either human hair or synthetic fibers. If you're looking for a natural look, human hair lashes are
The Cat Eye
For a sultry, smoky cat eye look, start by curling your lashes and applying mascara. Then, take your false lashes and cut them into thirds. Apply the outermost lash to the outer corner of your eye, the middle lash to the center of your eye, and the innermost lash to the inner corner of your eye. Use tweezers to apply the lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible. Finally, apply eyeliner to help blend the falsies with your own lashes.
The Winged Eye
1. Start by curling your natural lashes with an eyelash curler. This will help your false lashes blend in more easily.
2. Apply a thin layer of mascara to your natural lashes. This will help the false lashes adhere better and also give you a more natural look.
3. Cut the false lashes to the desired length. You want them to be long enough to make a difference, but not so long that they look unnatural.
4. Apply a thin layer of glue to the false lashes, starting at the base.
5. Place the false lashes on your lash line, as close to your natural lashes as possible.
6. Use a tweezer to press the false lashes down and hold them in place for a few seconds.
7. Apply another layer of mascara to both your natural and false lashes. This will help them blend together more seamlessly.
8. Use an eyeliner pencil or liquid liner to fill in any gaps between your natural and false lashes. This will give you a more polished look.
9. Curl your lashes again with an eyelash curler.
10. Finish off with a coat of mascara and you
The Doll Eye
For a doll-like look, apply your falsies as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use tweezers to place the strip at the base of your lashes, and then press down gently. You can also apply a thin layer of mascara to your natural lashes before applying the falsies, for extra hold. If you want an even more dramatic look, try criss-crossing two sets of false lashes. Apply one strip above your natural lash line, and then apply another strip underneath, crossing them in the middle. This will give you a full, voluminous look.
The Glamorous Eye
Achieving a glamorous eye is all about playing up your lashes. And with false eyelashes, you can really go for it! Here are 10 ways to style your false eyelashes for a dramatic, glamorous look:
1. Apply a volumizing mascara to your natural lashes before applying falsies. This will help to thicken and lengthen your lashes so they blend better with the falsies.
2. Curl your natural lashes and the falsies before applying mascara. This will give your lashes a more uniform curl and help them to blend together better.
3. Apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner along your lash line before applying the falsies. This will help to disguise any gaps between your natural lashes and the falsies.
4. Apply mascara to both your natural lashes and the falsies. This will help to further blend the two together and give you a more uniform look.
5. Use an eyelash curler to curl both your natural lashes and the falsies together. This will give you a more dramatic curl and help the two types of lashes to blend together even more.
6. Apply a coat of clear mascara or vaseline to both your natural lashes and
The Smokey Eye
To create a smoldering, sexy look, start by curling your lashes and applying a thick coat of mascara. Then, take a small, angled brush and apply a dark eyeshadow along your lashline. Start from the outer corner of your eye and work your way in. Next, use the same brush to blend the shadow up into your crease. Finally, apply a lighter shade of eyeshadow on the inner half of your eyelid and under your brow bone to brighten up the look.w